Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just Exactly What Are We and Why Should I Care ???

Can I Believe what I see?
Can I Believe what I think?
How do I know my thoughts are my own?


Is the ability to conceive these notions proof that they are my thoughts? Perhaps it is part of the deception to allow one to believe there is a free choice, when the reality is the choices are intentionally limited as to what the possible responses are to control future actions thereby appearing to be free will, when it is anything but free.

There will not be a test at the end.


Are we being allowed
to deceive our self ?

It is easier to refuse to accept the very things we see as real because we are told that these types of things cannot exist. Therefore if we see these things it somehow is not there, before our eyes.

FYI

This if this trend continues and we allow others to determine our reality then we deserve to end where we are being led.
I propose we endure.
At first. 
Then I propose we do more.
We need to expose the unintended (others would say planned)
effects this has on our minds.

There may be ONE bright side to all of this, while it has been looked at as a negative in most cases this might actually work in our favor. The fact we ARE still primitive in many respects perhaps we can resist enough with our still primitive minds to become what we destined to become.
I don't have all the answers. I do have several well thought out questions that become more refined over time as to their importance and place in the scheme of things about our place in this place.
Who or what or why they are is not as important what they intend to do with our world.
Remember this .. it is not about a person or a people, nation or place. It is about outer space and the universe. A world we call Earth, that exists with mankind upon its surface. This Earth is our home. Unless we are looking to become Galactic refugees, we need to figure out exactly what is happening.


"We watch the skies because they exist"




No comments: