Sunday, April 3, 2011

GIMME A ... U ?

I'M NOT AS THINK AS YOU DRUNK I ARE.
In a country where language isn't important anymore.
 It appears logic and reason also are irrelevant.

To celebrate I had Martha bake us a cake.
There are no words on it.
It "was" wonderful.
But you see this is not a cake.
This is a very expensive sports car.
It only looks like a cake to fool the public.
If everyone knew it was a sports car, well,
everyone would want to drive it.
At least I had the good taste to admit I wanted to keep the car a secret.
I thought that was in good taste.
No.
The cake was in good taste.
No.
Rather the cake tasted good.
No.
I have always wanted a good tasting sports car.
No.
I like cake.
No ..... wait a minute.
OK.
I've always wanted a sports car that has good taste.
Words are complicated.
So,
a small test of observation.
Can you find the sports car hidden in this photo?
Let's talk about the U...something or other...
Things in the air.
You know those things.
Those things that fly, that are not from here.
Flying Saucers.
Don't let the facts confuse you.
It doesn't matter the time of the year....
Your place in the world....
Your social standing....
Who your mamma was....
The forest being there in spite of the trees....
Or you couldn't see the botton of the river 'cause it was full of water....
Check that attitude at the door.
Now get out there and show me your alien ... whatever.
Alien life and their transportation.
It's not going to stop because your not looking today.
Unidentified Aerial Objects.
UAO's are going to be there,
 somewhere,
 everyday,
 because they are real.


"WE WATCH THE SKIES BECAUSE THEY EXIST"





No comments: