Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Every Time I Look Up .......

I expect to see something there.
It is this small but interesting fact that separates me from you.
It doesn't always happen you see.
 However, that does not change the way I feel, nor the facts of what has happened in the past.
It is my expectation of what I know from personal experience.
 What I know is .... OUT THERE.
Whether or not I see anything makes no difference.
Sound crazy??
It does to me.
After all, I consider myself to be a rational, sane human being.
I have never been prone to deception, delusion or delirium of the mind. 
Yet, there is this expectation of observation.........
of .... SOMETHING.
(you fill in the blank)
I have seen airplanes, birds, clouds, falling leaves, butterflies, fireworks, you name it.
If it's been in the air I probably have observed it at one time or another.

So, I want to be clear here with my point.
I am discussing structured craft of a manufactured nature.
From somewhere other than Earth. 
(I hope this is clear enough)

(This is a news photo of the battle of L.A. in 1942)
We focus so much on the world around us.
 Isn't it amazing that we forget that our world doesn't end at the top of our heads.
Nor does the world end at the horizon.
Our world is large and it moves through space around our sun.
We, the human race live in space, in a galaxy, in a universe, in the cosmos.
So when people ask me if I believe there is life out in space...
I reply "yes".
When asked if I have seen this life.
I say "yes" and point at them.
The clever ones understand.
For they are in space with me and are alive.
At least as far as I could tell.
As I hope you are also.


"We Watch They Skies Because They Exist"








No comments: