Friday, February 4, 2011

"Okay, So, Exactly Who Is In Charge Here?"


I'm waiting for the next bite of the question to be fed to me without an answer to wash it down. I'm so hungry for that bite I don't care where it comes from or what it looks like before I consume it and ask for more. Do you think at that point I might think I wasn't in control or in charge of myself and my opinion wasn't my own?
You would be wrong. 
Talking to some people you may not think that was the case.
Many believe they are the reality that this field needs and it cannot go on without their input. I have meet these people. They are out there. Just what to do about this is as perplexing as the subject of alien craft itself.
But please allow me to continue.

Are you feeling held back?
Is that what's bothering you Poopsie?

Air battles, pilot sightings, document dumps,  pressers at D.C. and the list goes on with muffled silence. So now we fight the real battle. It is the battle of endurance. If we can hold out they will eventually release the information. Or, we can somehow trick them or force their hand into revealing what we want to know. Nothing could be further from the truth about what "they" are going to do.

Watch this for a while I'm going out for coffee.

Okay, now here we go into the void. At least that's what some would have you think. I call it thinking for myself.

All of us had that teacher. You know the one. The teacher that you could never do a paper good enough or thought the teacher demanded too much from you. When really that teacher wanted you to perform at a high level of achievement. So it is in this field.
If you do not do your own work, that is getting out there and discovering the facts. You get what you are fed. Right or wrong that is the result.
Trust is tough to come by these days. Information is important but not the entire story. The story is, these craft are real.

Don't be a psychological puppet. Pull your own strings.
Do some investigating on your own.
Ask friends or family if they have seen odd things in the sky. Their stories may surprise you.

"We Watch The Skies Because They Exist"





No comments: